Experienced TIG Welder / Fab / Assembly
SkyMark Refuelers Kansas City, KS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SkyMark Refulers and KC Tank are seeking qualified candidates for an EXPERIENCED TIG Welder/Assembly position. You would be on a team of highly motivated craftsmen building and assembling tanks and/or refueler or vacuum trucks.
SkyMark Refulers LLC is the world’s leading producer of high quality aircraft refueling vehicles and vacuum trucks. KC Tank is a new and growing company where you will enjoy working with the newest technology and equipment. We are looking for skilled individuals to grow our dedicated team.
- Hand plasma cutting
- Fitting assemblies to weld
- Tubing and fitting welding
- Confined space welding, 30-45 minutes per task (KC Tank)
- 20-25% weld time for this position
- Work Safely and Maintain clean and organized work area
- Operate Miller and Lincoln welding equipment
- Operate lifting equipment
- Operate standard fabrication equipment such as horizontal saw, drill press, grinders.
- Operate plazma cutter, cutting torch, and hand saws
- Cut, fit up and weld Aluminum and Stainless Steel piping using GTAW process
- Perform quality checks on finished assemblies
- Assemble finished piping onto refueling vehicles
- Fabricate minor brackets as needed
- Must adhere to all company safety and operation policies
- Welding with quality and attention to cosmetic detail is a MUST
- Must be proficient in MIG and TIG Stainless Steel and Aluminum welding
- Must be able to work on your feet for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs unassisted
- Mechanical experience with heavy trucks/equipment preferred
- Must have excellent interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as be part of a team
- Must have reliable mode of transportation
- At least three (3) years of experience with MIG & TIG welding on Aluminum and Stainless materials.
- A Diploma or Certificate from a certified welding program, or equivalent job experience.
- High School Diploma or GED required
Employees of SkyMark/KC Tank enjoy a benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision coverage, life and disability insurance and a 401K. Vacation/Personal Time Off (PTO) is also included.
If you are interested, please submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
KC Tank is a wholly owned subsidiary of SkyMark Refuelers, LLC, the world’s leading producer of high quality aircraft refueling vehicles, and is located in Kansas City, Kansas.
SkyMark RefuelersWhy Work Here?
Growing company! Good benefits!
SkyMark Refuelers, LLC is the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality aircraft refueling vehicles. Our skilled engineers, technicians and craftsmen meticulously keep business around the globe moving. SkyMark fuels our economy and is counted on daily to keep people safe. With pride, we provide major overhaul and repair services after the sale. Our equipment is in service at airports throughout the United States and on foreign shores. Our team of dedicated and experienced aviation professionals are based at state-of-the-art production facilities in Kansas City, Kansas and Findlay, Ohio. - KC Tank is a wholly owned subsidiary of SkyMark Refuelers, LLC, the world’s leading producer of high quality aircraft refueling vehicles, and is located in Kansas City, Kansas.
827 S 7th StreetKansas City, KS