Automotive Assembly Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you like to work on cars/trucks? Do you have automotive/mechanical knowledge? You do not need to be a mechanic to be qualified for this position, but you do need to know your way around a vehicle!
SkyMark Refuelers, LLC is a fast growing aircraft refueling manufacturer seeking highly motivated Automotive Assembly Technicians. Mechanical skills with heavy trucks and heavy equipment experience preferred.
The Assembly Technician is responsible for installing components and equipment on heavy duty chassis frames.
- Plan and perform a wide variety of fitting, assembly, installation, and alignment of complicated parts to exact engineering tolerances and operating requirements.
- Performs work as outlined on build request order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with engineering standards.
- Build all units consistently by utilizing quality standards
- Ability to read, hydraulic, electrical, pneumatic blueprints and schematic drawings
- Read and interpret blueprints and specifications to determine sequence, tooling requirements, measurements and allowable tolerances.
- Fabricate and install piping, stainless steel lines, and air lines
- Build a variety of parts; install boxes and special components for the truck design.
- Verify conformance of work-pieces to specifications, using squares, rulers, and measuring tapes.
- Align and fit parts according to specifications.
- Position or tighten braces, jacks, clamps, ropes, or bolt straps, or bolt parts in position.
- Move parts into position, manually or with hoists or cranes.
- Document work performed.
- Uses and maintains all necessary shop and personal equipment required to complete any repairs or inspections.
- Must have mechanics tools with upright rolling tool box
- Keeps shop area neat and clean and be able to account for all tools at all times.
- Ensures that customers’ trucks and equipment are kept clean.
- Must have a working knowledge and understanding of safety requirements and practice them.
- Must work with and for all departments in harmony.
- Must have good time management skills
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
- Must be able to climb ladders
- Must be able to show up to work on time and abide by the attendance policy
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum Experience: Minimum 2 years mechanical equipment background including the use of mechanical tools. Experience in the ability to read and understand blueprints and electrical schematics. Possesses own tools and is familiar with shop tools and equipment such as torque wrenches and impact tools.
Part of our recruiting process is a quick 7-10 minute survey that you can complete after your application. This must be completed for us to move you forward in the hiring process. https://www.cultureindex.com/c/90F0CA
For information on Skymark Refuelers, LLC. including more information on employee benefits and our company culture, visit our website at https://www.skymarkrefuelers.com
SkyMark is an EOE.
SkyMark RefuelersWhy Work Here?
Growing company! Good benefits!
SkyMark Refuelers, LLC is the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality aircraft refueling vehicles. Our skilled engineers, technicians and craftsmen meticulously keep business around the globe moving. SkyMark fuels our economy and is counted on daily to keep people safe. With pride, we provide major overhaul and repair services after the sale. Our equipment is in service at airports throughout the United States and on foreign shores. Our team of dedicated and experienced aviation professionals are based at state-of-the-art production facilities in Kansas City, Kansas and Findlay, Ohio. - KC Tank is a wholly owned subsidiary of SkyMark Refuelers, LLC, the world’s leading producer of high quality aircraft refueling vehicles, and is located in Kansas City, Kansas.
1525 Lima AvenueToledo, OH