Key Account Manager (m/f/d)
Born from a single question, innovation is in our DNA. Having recently celebrated our 10-year anniversary, we are a diverse and quality-conscious company, which has set itself the goal of transporting temperature-sensitive medicines in a more reliable and sustainable way. Long story short, we help save lives and preserve the environment.
Our goal? To continue to advance towards zero loss in the pharma supply chain, worldwide.
If you are passionate about customer satisfaction with a Key Account Management or airfreight background - this could be the role for you:
Here's what you'll do:
- Account onboarding and lane implementation
- Liaise with internal teams and the client to ensure seamless business transition
- Ensure process alignment and awareness of responsibilities for all involved parties
- Establish KPIs, score cards and reports for day-to-day business
- Escalation point for incidents and irregularities
- Identify opportunities for continues improvement and support the implementation
- Setup and maintain account plan
- Create and manage MBRs / QBRs
- Handle damages and claims
- Follow up on payment accuracy
- Identify new opportunities with business development team
This is what you'll need:
- BSc/BA in logistics or business administration
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Key Account Management in the airfreight logistics
- Deep understanding of international logistic processes
- GDP Knowledge
- Willingness to travel approx. 30%
- Very good command of English
What we can offer you:
- Interesting job profile entailing a lot of responsibility
- Interdisciplinary and diverse projects
- Global and international environment
- Possibility to work for an environmentally conscious company
- Unique possibility to actively shape processes
We are looking for people who challenge the status quo and thrive on making a difference to people and the world around us. That’s where our Key Account Management team play a pivotal role and you could be a part of it.
Our Key Account Management Team is the face of our company and plays a key role as we represent our vision, mission and values to our Clients. We are responsible for building, maintaining and continuously strengthening relationships with all our Clients - and with our internal stakeholders we ensure we always find the most suitable and commercially viable solutions. The Key Account Management Team is the crucial link between our Clients and internal departments, ensuring the smooth execution of shipments and providing clear communication between all stakeholders dedicated to achieving full Client's satisfaction. Given our Client's focus is on developing & delivering lifesaving medicine to their patients, our focus is to deliver the medicine in a timely, safe, secure and sustainable way.
We are Innovative Award Winners:
We’re driven by our core values and guided by our collaborations, purpose, and employees. Our commitment to changing the face of medical supply chains, making them safer, more secure, and more sustainable resonates strongly with every one of our employees; we’re therefore incredibly proud to have been certified as a Great Place to Work alongside being awarded a sustainability rating of Gold by EcoVadis.
If you would like to know more about us, visit www.skycell.ch and search #WeAreSkyCell on LinkedIn.
To become part of our journey and make a difference – click apply and we will be in touch!
Please contact Lucy Slough, Talent Acquisition Specialist if you have any questions (email@example.com).
SkyCell AG is proud to be an equal opportunities employer, we celebrate and support diversity and are passionate about creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
For this position we only consider direct applications
SkyCell AGWashington, DC
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.