We are still hiring during the pandemic of COVID-19 (or Corona Virus). Your health and safety is #1 priority at SkyBridge Resources. We will be conducting video/phone interviews during this time to ensure your safety.
About This Role
Our client is currently looking for a Supervisor for their fraud Department within the Tampa Bay area. You'll be joining their rapidly-growing Team to coach staff and provide direction.
Responsibilities for Supervisor:
- Provide direction and leadership to staff; guide and coach staff in the completion of their daily responsibilities and ensure that established policies and procedures are followed.
- Assign and manage workflow among representatives
- Ensure direct report development, including training, coaching, and refresher classes.
- Aid in skill development for agents as identified through department roadmap
- Monitor production levels, including representative adherence and schedules to ensure adequate staffing for volume of inbound and outbound calls
- Perform necessary personnel actions such as interviewing, hiring, transfers, promotions, performance appraisals, compensation, counseling, disciplinary actions, and terminations in consultation with management and HR
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Financial Fraud experience (3 years minimum preferred)
- Management or Supervisor experience (1 year minimum required)
What you'll get:
- Full Benefits including healthcare and 401k
- Great laid back company culture
- Career advancement opportunities