Job Description for Member Services Representative
We are still hiring during the pandemic of COVID-19 (or Corona Virus). Your health and safety is #1 priority at SkyBridge Resources. We will be conducting video/phone interviews during this time to ensure your safety.
Job Responsibilities for Member Services Representative
- Being the first point of telephone contact with member companies for processes, requests and questions.
- Facilitating the process by onboarding new member companies, third-party administrators.
- Handles incoming calls from member companies on what company does, answering basic company questions, enrolling new customers, and assistance with current members.
- 70% Incoming calls, 30% outbound calls
Requirements for for Member Services Representative
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Intermediate level of customer service skills and strong writing skills.
- Advanced customer service skills
Benefits for for Member Services Representative
- Immediate interview process
- Multiple shifts available
- Health, dental, vision, 401k, and tuition reimbursement
SkyBridge ResourcesSkyBridge Resources is a premier staffing company providing a wide array of capabilities and expertise to our customers. We understand that there is no such thing as a one size fits all approach to recruiting and work closely with our customers to provide cost-effective and customizable strategic staffing solutions.