***Entry Level Customer Service Representative***
Looking for a new, exciting challenge? We are currently seeking a motivated, driven and enthusiastic candidate to add to our successful, ambitious team of professionals.
We believe in conducting all of our sales and promotions face to face to provide a more personalized approach to finding new customers and at the same time improving the customer experience. If you agree, you could be our perfect match. All candidates are put forward for advancement opportunities which are all based on individual performance. Our people tell us this makes us a top company to work for because you are rewarded with your value and hard work.
To provide the primary external business interface for customers and the external sales force. Providing a full range of customer service support services including pricing information, lead time inquiries and pro-active management of sales. Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with specific managers and end-user customers.
The Main Responsibilities:
- Providing an excellent standard of Customer Service.
- Answering customers queries and questions.
- Sales reporting and tracking day to day progress
Successful candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Have good communication skills.
- Have good organizational skills.
- Be willing to take responsibility and accountability.
- Have experience of working alone and as part of a team.
- Hard-working and have a problem-solving attitude.
- You must be enthusiastic, motivated and willing to learn
Previous experience is not essential as full training will be given, but office/retail/sales experience would be useful.
If you feel you have the right skill set for this position please apply by clicking on the 'apply' button.