- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Are you looking to grow your management skills and work towards a full-time management position?
- Do you love working with people and get energized in a fun, fast paced environment?
- Are you excited to join the rapidly growing indoor recreation and entertainment industry?
If you answered yes, then Sky Zone is the place for you!
The Assistant Manager at Sky Zone is responsible for supporting the operations of the facility by acting as Manager on Duty and taking on progressive levels of responsibility with a focus on floor management, staff management, and guest service. The Assistant Manager reports to the site's Operations and General Managers.
Successful candidates have the ability to promote and embody the culture of Healthy, Active, Fun where employees go above and beyond, while keeping it safe and delivering an amazing guest experience. Every day is different at Sky Zone so creative thinkers with a "can do" attitude are required.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Manager on Duty Shifts:
- Oversee daily operations of the facility while ensuring all policies and procedures are consistently implemented
- Interact with guests to ensure the ultimate guest experience
- Handle any non-routine guest experience issues in a calm, professional, courteous and expedient manner
- Open and close the facility independently
- Supervise Sales Associates, Court Monitors and Event Team Members during their shifts and provide coaching, mentoring and role modelling
- Play a key role in the training and onboarding of new team members
- Learn critical management skills by taking on discreet responsibilities such as personnel management (hiring and training), inventory management (counts and ordering with the oversite of an Operations Manager) or facility management, depending on individual skill set and career goals.
- Participate as a member of the management team to brainstorm, plan and implement innovative ways to grow and improve the business
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2+ years in a fast-paced, customer service focused industry
- Previous experience in a supervisory role
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Cash handling and POS experience required
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
RetailView all jobs at Sky Zone
Get fresh Mana Group jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.