- Expired: November 10, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
SkyZone is actively seeking to hire an experienced Operations Manager to help lead our on-site team in (Topeka, KS or Joplin, MO). This is an exciting management position responsible for ensuring all elements of park safety, team member training, guest experience, and logistics. Our ideal candidate will ensure his/her responsibilities are executed to our highest standard and that our respective teams coordinate well through excellent communication. If you are passionate about delivering an unforgettable experience to our customers, have the qualifications we are looking for, and desire to be a part of a dynamic company, apply today!
Founded in 2004, SkyZone is the originator of wall-to-wall aerial action. We are a cutting edge trampoline park with over 200 locations. We're always working to invent epic new ways to play, gather, and compete. Our company is innovative and never stops moving. We love what we do! Our mission is to deliver a WoW experience to as many members of the global community as possible, helping them enjoy life to the fullest.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF AN OPERATIONS MANAGER
As an Operations Manager at Sky Zone, you are an important leader on our park management team. You will enjoy coordinating with other members of our management team. You will fully understand and embody the Sky Zone Core Values: Make if Fun, Keep it Safe, Be Healthy, Do Good. You will teach and personally envelop what it means to deliver "WoW" to our customers. Your ability to make sound decisions and tackle guest experience challenges is key to Sky Zone's success.
As you manage day-to-day operations of the park, you will focus on maintenance, safety, administrative duties, and logistical functions. You will serve as the Manager on Duty (MOD), which is the primary responsibility of the Operations Manager. Your four focuses will be:
- "Keeping it Safe" initiative which requires successful management of the courts and overseeing maintenance team responsible for facility and court maintenance and repair.
- "Team Member Training and Communication" ensuring the team is well-trained, new team members are on-boarded effectively, and are knowledgeable about park offerings and programs.
- "Events Logistics" which includes the coordination of the events team to deliver WoW to birthday party and event groups.
- "Administrative Needs" throughout the park including scheduling, inventory management, payroll, IT support, survey management, etc.
As "Manager on Duty" you will handle all opening and closing responsibilities, such as assigning tills and preparing deposits, ensuring staffing is adequate to support guests and programs. You will conduct pre-shift meetings with the team, arrange all cleaning responsibilities. You will be tasked with ensuring the park is a safe and fun environment by conducting park walks to support, encourage, and update the team. You will interact with guests, as well as observe and fix any problems with courts and system operations that find upon inspection.
Being Operations Manager at SkyZone is truly an exciting opportunity! You will use all of your talents and entrepreneurial tendencies to create a synergistic flow between departments and make a positive impact on every customer that walks through our doors.
- Minimum education: Bachelor's Degree
- Proven ability to motivate a team and drive culture to create results
- Entrepreneurial mindset, positive attitude, trustworthy demeanor
- Calm, confident, hold self to high standard, excellent mentor to employees
- Ability to solve problems under pressure while maintaining a fun, friendly environment
- Previous management experience with new-to-the-workforce, part-time staff
- Previous experience in a guest-facing environment
- Experience with team scheduling
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Previous cash handling experience
- Familiarity with website editing and social media skills are a plus
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you feel that this position would be a great fit for your level of expertise, please fill out our 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information and communicate with your further. We look forward to meeting you!
Sky Zone Topeka
BusinessView all jobs at Sky Zone Topeka