- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a full time aircraft mechanic that has experience working with small piston aircraft, A&P certification required. To be considered for this position, you should have at least 1 year of experience working with small piston aircraft on inspections or regular maintenance operations. Have your own tools ready!
We are willing to assist with relocation.
- Diagnose mechanical or electrical problems
- Repair engines, brakes, electrical systems, and other aircraft components
- Replace defective parts, using hand tools or power tools
- Examine replacement aircraft parts for defects
- Read maintenance manuals to identify repair procedures
- Test aircraft parts with gauges and other diagnostic equipment
- Inspect completed work to ensure that it meets performance standards
- Keep records of maintenance and repair work
- A&M Certification (preferred)
- Previous experience working with small piston aircraft
- Self sufficient
Sky King Aviation, INC.
1909 Joe Stephens Ave "Hangar B" WeslacoDallas, TX
Get fresh Aircraft Maintainer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.