Sales & Marketing for our Client's with Cutting Edge Technology
Sky Inc is now hiring entry level Sales & Marketing Account Managers.
All positions are entry level with advancement opportunities into Management.
Apply now to work with one of Nashville's fastest growing Sales & Marketing firms!
What’s Our Competitive Edge?
- We aren't the new guys on the block in Consulting, Sales & Marketing! We are local, established and already connected to the community.
- Our proven consulting system filters through our target market and identifies the long-term, low-maintenance and high-profit customer.
- We have generous benefits and a great company culture.
Because our demand is so great and we only promote from within, we need career-minded individuals who can develop a working knowledge of our systems and have the ambition to learn, teach, develop and lead others. The individual will need to have a great student mentality and be able to succeed at two things simultaneously; working and taking care of customers, as well as learning everything about leadership, management and our systems to take over markets for one of our clients.
Paid training included. All positions are entry level, (regardless of experience) and promotions are based upon initiative and merit. A 4 year college degree is preferred but not mandatory.
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and listening skills, demonstrated effective organizational and proactive problem solving skills confidence in working in an environment of complexity and ambiguity
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred – Most Commonly Considered Majors: Public Relations, Communications, Economics, Marketing, Management, and Business & Entrepreneurship
- A demonstrated expertise in time management and organizational skills.
- A demonstrated self-starter and highly motivated with an ability to work as a team member in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work independently to deliver results, demonstrated leadership in community and/or professional organizations and the ability to travel overnight are required.
Due to the demands of our client we will be responding to your resume within 72 hours. You must live in the Nashville area or be able relocate within two weeks. A background check will be conducted on all employees.
Apply if you have the following experience: customer service, manager, marketing,
student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, counselor, travel, teaching, help desk, law enforcement, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, administration, new graduate, hostess, executive assistant, hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate, telecommunications, general, retail, business, sports, entertainment, marketing, sports marketing, customer entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, summer employment, promotions