Non-Emergency Medical Transport Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come drive with us! Sky Harbor Shuttle is looking for a caring and compassionate person to fill the role of Non Emergency Medical Transport Driver on our team. We are a growing and thriving Non-Emergency Medical Transport service serving Grays Harbor, Mason, Pierce, Thurston, King and Pacific Counties.
As a NEMT Driver, you will carry out these responsibilities:
- Convey passengers to and from medical appointments.
- Assist ambulatory and wheelchair bound passengers in loading and unloading.
- Maintain communication with the dispatcher or manager.
- Carry out regular check of the shuttle vehicle before and after each day’s run.
- Carry out repair of minor faults and report major problems, accidents, or damage to the vehicle to the dispatcher or technician.
- Obey all traffic rules and regulations guiding the operation of shuttle services in his/her assigned area. This may include plying the predetermined routes, not going beyond stipulated boundaries.
- Dress in a neat and professional manner and maintain an above average level of customer service.
The skills that you will be bring with you to be successful:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work in highly demanding environment.
- Able to multitask and prioritize effectively while maintaining composure.
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving history is necessary (required)
- Hands-on experience driving shuttles or any kind of car – sedan, limo or bus is preferred.
- Wheelchair lift operation experience is a plus!
- Be willing to work flexible shifts including some Saturdays.
- Have a computer and printer (preferred)
- Must have a smart phone (stipend provided)
- Be able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screening.
Sky Harbor Shuttle LLC
820 Myrtle StHoquiam, WA
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Shuttle Drivers jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.