We are seeking a Network Engineer - Aruba to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for designing and implementing computer and information networks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Network Engineer with experience in design, configuration, support, and installation of Wireless 802.11 networks, specifically Aruba Products.
- All work is to be performed during Normal Business Hours of 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday, however there may be requirements to support the west coast.
- The engineer will be responsible to provide engineering support to multiple CONUS locations that are geographically diverse.
- No travel will be required.
- Serve as the liaison between the end user customer and SkyCom.
- Serve as Tier 3 incident support related to Wireless Network issues.
- Have the skills and ability to use Aruba Tools to diagnose network issues.
- Create network changes or designs to support additional services or network capacity.
- Ensure network changes are implemented properly and in a timely manner.
- Use Aruba tools to perform network an analyses and confirm network performance is optimal.
- Confirm adequate Internet Bandwidth is available to end-users.
- Coordinate any recommended improvements to the SkyCom Solutions Architect.
- Work tickets associated with any network incidents to closure.
- Provide day one support of network. This will include remote monitoring, configuration, and control.
- Coordinate with SkyCom internal resources when equipment failures require equipment to be replaced.
With the deployment of industry-leading hardware and software from most of the communications leaders in the industry, SkyCom Global has built a stellar reputation of delivering turnkey solutions with unprecedented customer focus. We specialize in providing a unique set of innovative and cost-effective voice system design, installation, and support including Voice Managed Services, Unified Communications Management Services, IT Consulting and Project Management Deployment Services. SkyCom Global is renowned for providing prestaged and tested, fully integrated turnkey solutions that contain multi-vendor hardware and software. SkyCom Global is a Cisco Systems Premier Partner and holds Cisco Specializations for both Managed Services and Express Foundation.