We are seeking an Entry Level Sports Minded Marketing and Public Relations to join an expanding marketing firm! Customized brand marketing strategies are employed for large portfolio customers on a regular basis by our client and they are looking to employ an individual who can use a personalized approach to brand recognition. In order to achieve this you would connect the brand directly to customers through merchandizing, sales, direct advertising, sampling, promotions, marketing and retail events.
Executing merchandising, promotions, marketing, advertising plans and operational functions to company standards will be one of the primary functions of the brand marketing advocate. Campaign outreach initiatives will take place where you will implement merchandising, product demonstrations and sale standards based on brand trends. With gained knowledge of new and existing clients you will apply that to each of the product and services the company deals with.
- Assist in customer sales forecasts for purchasing department and sales team through first hand knowledge of sales at events
- Attend meetings and promotions daily and participate in marketing and promotions on site
- Support sales consultants in all details and duties of the marketing campaign
- Update and organize multiple product launches and promotions for visual merchandizing and maximizing sales
- Manage organization’s customer service department; complaints, inquiries, and information
- Excellent product knowledge to review and suggest additional products to customers
- Report all advertising, promotional, and customer occurrences to managers
- Strong initiative and organization
- Very strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Capable of working effectively in a fast paced environment (independently as well as in a team)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer service experience in person
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager