Sky Business Solutions has a CORE Foundation:
C = Collaborative
Builds and sustains strong, genuine relationships with people of all levels and takes positive steps to extend network and cultivate connections.
O = Optimism
Is utterly reliable, always delivering on promises and maintains the highest standards of honesty and integrity.
R = Results-Driven
Acts strategically to exceed goals and has the ability to adapt to changes in process and execution.
E = Entrepreneurial
Constantly looking for and identifying actionable and thought provoking opportunities for the company and executing them.
The Assistant Account Executive will work on the Marketing team supporting the Account Executive, Account Supervisor, Management Supervisor and Account Director, as well as senior team members in day-to-day client business management. This role will lead the monthly campaigns, attend meetings, provide internal communications, and other assistance as needed.
Day to Day:
- Work closely with sales and marking managers to coordinate and strategize different ideas on how to advertise different products that will cater to the clients’ needs for campaigns
- Be up to date with new product knowledge and client acquisitions in order to successfully drive sales and achieve company goals
- Attend employee meetings and discuss overall company goals and sales performance
- Advertise client’s consumer products in order to create hype around the product being sold
- Use creative advertising and marketing techniques and strategies to develop interest in the products for customers
- Interact with customers and assist them with any questions they have about product performance, pricing, etc.
- Develop professional relationships with clients, customers and office administration staff
Bachelor’s degree required (Business, Marketing, or Advertising)
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong character presence with self-confidence
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to multi-task efficiently
- Solid project management capabilities and presentation skills
- Exceptional listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Works well with team members to create the best possible work for our clients
- Team oriented and willingness to handle multiple projects at one time
- Self-motivated and ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- "Willing” attitude; takes initiative; eager to learn
- Proven relationship-building skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager