Automotive Appointment Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sky Auto Hawaii is looking for motivated individual to join our Business Development Center and help deliver extraordinary customer experiences.
JOIN OUR TEAM
At Sky Auto Hawaii we strive to create a positive and challenging workplace that promotes excellence and achievement, and we aim to deliver the very best experience possible to our customers. We are looking for dedicated and motivated professionals who share that same passion to join our team.
Imagine working in a professionally and financially satisfying job where you have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our organization and customers every day. As a Business Development Center (BDC) Appointment Coordinator, you will promptly, professionally and courteously help connect customers with our service team and arrange for appointments in a call center environment.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Training, resources and opportunities for career growth and advancement, tailored to individual performance, experience and interests.
- Values-driven culture built on integrity, professionalism, excellence and teamwork.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Must have at least one shot of the COVID-19 vaccine at commencement of employment, and complete the second shot, if applicable, within the required timeline provided by Moderna or Pfizer as a condition of continuing employment.
- Genuine interest in providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Friendliness, enthusiasm, reliability, with a positive "team-player" attitude.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong work-ethic with the ability to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Prompt responses to internet inquiries with courtesy, accuracy and professionalism.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TABLE
- Commitment: Ensure our customers have a world-class car-buying experience at every step along their sales journey, from generating appointments to conducting follow-up surveys.
- Excellence: Provide an unparalleled level of expertise to help customers find the vehicle they're looking for.
- Technical Expertise: Understand and use MS Office Suite, CRM and lead management tools to accurately manage inquiries, update customer files, track customer interest, and compile necessary reports and forms on a timely basis.
APPLY WITH US!
If you are ready for a rewarding career and opportunities to excel and advance, consider joining the Sky Auto Hawaii team. Our interview process typically includes a phone interview, and a in-person interview. Be a part of the best customer experience team in the automotive industry... apply with us today!
The workplace setting is friendly and light.
A family-style work setting that makes you want to come to work every day.
Sky Auto HawaiiWhy Work Here?
Owner operated, and fun family work environment.
We strive to consistently offer a great product that everyone appreciates, which is quality preowned vehicles. The workplace setting is friendly and light. A family-style work setting that makes you want to come to work every day.
303 Puuhale Rd Honolulu HI 96819Honolulu, HI
BusinessView all jobs at Sky Auto Hawaii