Senior Marketing and Brand Manager, Skulls Unlimited, $70K+
Skulls Unlimited Oklahoma City, OK
- Posted: over a month ago
- $70,000 Yearly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical
Do you love science (especially osteology, the study of bones)? Have you been successful in designing both ecommerce marketing approaches and traditional sales and marketing campaigns? This really cool, and rewarding, career will give you the opportunity to be a vital, team leader in a company that is the world’s leader of osteological specimens.
As the Senior Marketing and Brand Manager for Skulls Unlimited, you’ll educate the world while being a valued member of a team of dedicated colleagues, all of whom are known as the ‘Skeleton Crew.’ You’ll be recognized, and rewarded, for your performance. Make ‘no bones about it’ (pun definitely intended!), with dedicated owners, and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make your career at Skulls Unlimited, the most rewarding profession of your life.
Join The ‘Skeleton Crew’ because…
· For over 35 years, Skulls Unlimited has forged its way as the global leader of osteological materials, both real, natural bone, and replica. As a family-owned endeavor, we are proud of the purpose our products serve to provide education and generate an interest in science for students.
· Nearly 70% of Skulls Unlimited’s consumers are businesses in the education community including school districts, educational supply houses, veterinarian hospitals, universities and museums. Our work is necessary and important in the education and continuing research of a wide range of sciences related to biology.
As a department manager, you will be reporting to the owner.
And as a member of the Skeleton Crew, your main accountabilities are to achieve these results:
- Achieve impressive outcomes and results in all aspects of both digital, ecommerce marketing, and conventional, non-digital marketing approaches including strategic brand marketing.
- Evaluate current strategic positioning and investigate new opportunities; devise new online, and conventional ways to reach our intended audiences that are consistent with business objectives.
- Drive successful results of all advertising and promotion activities including print, online, digital, and direct mail campaigns using current marketing assets.
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Analyze current ecommerce realities, across all channels and customer types, define a growth-focused vision, develop the roadmap, and deliver increased revenue and brand awareness.
- Manage web content, website coding, and analytics to improve efficiency and performance.
- Improve customer experience, increasing website traffic and sales and developing brand loyalty.
- Plan and execute all digital advertising campaigns including format, structure & targeting strategies.
- Examine user behavior to improve engagement and other metrics on websites, social media, and ads.
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Analyze campaign KPIs.
- Establishes and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- 5+ years as a marketing professional, specializing in both digital, ecommerce marketing, and conventional, non-digital marketing approaches.
- A proven expertise in web analytics and digital trends including SEO.
- Ability to analyze current ecommerce, real-time realities across all channels and customer types, then provide a growth-focused vision, develop the roadmap, and deliver increased revenue and brand awareness.
- Ability to analyze campaign KPIs and then develop strategies to innovatively, elevate outcomes.
- Proven ability to examine user behavior to improve engagement and other metrics on websites, social media, and digital ads.
- Extensive PPC (pay per click) experience with Google Analytics, Bing, and Facebook Ads.
- Highly Proficient in Google Sheets or Excel
- Competent at configuring a range of digital tools including Shopify (or similar eCommerce stores)
As a Skeleton Crew Team Member you will enjoy these, amongst other, benefits:
· Pay commensurate with your experience and portfolio of proven results. .
· Benefits including 50% Medical Insurance costs covered, 401K contributions, earned paid vacation and sick leave in addition to other benefits.
· A working environment rich in dedicated coworkers and a team of organizational leaders focused on ensuring you have the tools necessary to succeed.
· A workplace culture guided by our Core Values of Education, Service and Family.
· Skulls Unlimited International Inc. is an EEOC Compliant Employer.
Skulls UnlimitedWhy Work Here?
Driven by family values,35 year old, growing company, is the world's leader for their unique products. You report to the owner/GM.
10313 S Sunnylane RdOklahoma City, OK
BusinessView all jobs at Skulls Unlimited