Associate Channel Marketing Manager
Skullcandy Park City, UT
- Posted: over a month ago
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
As an Associate Channel Marketing Manager, you oversee the unique needs of the channel's business, retailers, and end consumer to create effective strategies that drive business growth for Skullcandy. This includes driving go to market strategies with our retail partners and delivering best in class consumer experiences online and in-store. This role serves as the critical bridge between marketing, sales and owns brining our brand and product messaging to life at retail.
- Ideal candidate should have 3-4 years of marketing or sales experience.
Channel Strategy + Planning
- Understand the unique needs of channel and retail partners to effectively communicate and execute product launches and brand marketing initiatives
- Develop go to market strategies and distribute annual marketing calendar for all product launches by channels/ retailer.
- Lead channel merchandising counterpart to achieve channel plans and objectives
Merchandising + Promotional Planning
- Work closely with the visual merchandising team to concept in-store and online merchandising tactics that support the product positioning, brand initiatives, and target consumer (ie. POP, POG, POS, Face to Face, Sales Support, Digital)
- Execute clear channel investments, providing a measurable ROI on all activities and spending
- Provide ongoing feedback, market intelligence and competitive insight to brand and product managers
- Collaborate with product marketing team to optimize training tools/ communication
- Track, maintain and adjust budgets to maximize ROI
- Measuring and reporting the impact of all channel programs
Retail + Sales Support
- Build and deliver retailer presentations to sell in new products, promotions and marketing activities
- Work with channel managers to develop and align on channel plans/goals
- Review opportunities ensuring strategies are being followed and suggest strategy revisions
- Primary marketing and merchandising contact for on-going needs of channel manager / retail partners.
- Train sales team and retail employees on new products
BA/BS required in relevant field
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Work Hours
- 401K Matching
- Powder Days and Half Day Fridays
- Affordable Health Benefits
- Product Discounts
- Ski Pass Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressPark City, UT
BusinessView all jobs at Skullcandy