Store Manager - Automotive Service Manager
There are immediate positions available for experienced Store Managers and Service Managers. This is an opportunity at Skip's Tire & Auto Centers in the Bay Area; San Jose, Los Altos, Los Gatos and Scotts Valley. Skip’s Tire and Auto Center’s has been in business for 42 years providing customers with their tire and complete auto repair needs.
The ideal candidates will have proven experience in the tire and automotive service industry with a commitment to superb customer service. These positions provided offer top pay, benefits, and a generous commission structure within an excellent work environment.
About the Position:
- Store Manager is responsible for all the operations of the retail location. The Store managers duties include:
- Overseeing all aspects of business in the retail store
- Exceptional communication skills for customer interaction.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and customer retention through quality control.
- Achieve or exceed monthly sales and profit goals
- Meet or exceed performance standards for quality and speed of service to our customers
· Service Manager is responsible for all operations of the shop. The Service Managers duties include:
- Required to maintain the profitability while controlling expenses and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Required to understand and follow all federal, state and local regulations that affect their operations.
- Interacting with and managing a staff of technicians
- Fulfilling all service activities needed to meet or exceed operating plan goals
- Managing technician productivity
- Keep shop presentable and clean at all times.
- This is a hands-on, working position
· Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks
· Strong Performance & work ethics
· Attention to detail
· Possession of a valid in-state motor vehicle license
· Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including weekends
· Team player willing to work hard and put in overtime when necessary
· Strong track record of sales success
· Computer skills
· Able to clearly communicate with customers on the services provided.
· Top Pay
· Medical Benefits
· Paid Vacations