Product Marketing Manager
Skipify Danville, CA
- Expired: June 10, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Skipify is a well-funded, early-stage startup focused on helping businesses improve conversion rates and drive more sales. Skipify’s e-commerce payment solutions remove friction, and drive results for performance focused brands and digital marketers. The company leverages partnerships with large media firms such as Google and Yahoo! to enable clients to offer frictionless commerce experiences to their customers in third party environments, like email and messaging. This role is an extraordinary opportunity for the right candidate to join at the ground floor, and help shape a first-of-its-kind global frictionless payments network.
Reporting to our Chief Product Officer, we are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our team and play a critical role in messaging Skipify solutions to our clients and collecting and analyzing market feedback. You will understand and assess/scope market requirements, convey information to our product team, and build messaging around our solutions that can be used in market. Additionally, the person in this role will have the opportunity to build processes and procedures for the emerging product marketing function.
- Plan and participate in the launch of complex go-to-market campaigns which involve several stakeholders, different departments and multiple organizations
- Understand our overall and product specific marketing strategies, and how the products we are working with fit into partners’ technical and marketing strategy
- Management of client facing and user facing website presence
- Consistent and continued documentation of Skipify’s solutions and integration flows that will be partner, client, and user facing
- Be the voice of the product team when interfacing with the business teams
- Help to establish long term solutions growth strategy which influences the product roadmap
- Understand Skipify’s clients and market, as well as the end customers who interact with the solutions
- Understand the Skipify’s client personas and needs through interviews, surveys, client interactions, and other sources of industry, and market data
- Help develop the growth marketing strategy for skipify’s checkout and payment solutions across the market
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least 3-4 years as a product marketing manager, or related field in the SaaS and/or enterprise software industry
- Competence in marketing fundamentals including customer insight development, pricing, analysis and recommendations, and executing go-to-market- campaigns
- Understanding of traditional and latest channels used for acquiring and retaining customers, including some combination of SEM, programmatic Display, Paid Social, Video, and offline channels
- Fluent in testing methodologies
- Familiarity with Looker, Salesforce.com, Jira, RFP software, Google suite, and Excel preferred
- Strong written and verbal communicator with an ability to work in a team environment
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Self-directed with an ability to meet deadlines and prioritize workload
- Previous E-Commerce or Marketing technology experience a plus, specifically email / omni-channel marketing
- Thrive in a startup environment and able to take initiative with limited precedent and supervision
Skipify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to hiring the best person for each role, and making sure that we foster an environment that is open to ideas, thoughts, and opinions, with a default to action. Applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.
- Mid-Senior level
- Marketing & Advertising
- Computer Software
- Business Development
- Relationship Management
BusinessView all jobs at Skipify