Client Care Coordinator
- $20 to $28 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Retirement
Driven by our shared passion to "Inspire Confidence", SkinSpirit is a pioneer and leader in aesthetic face and body treatments. Founded in 2003, our mission is to elevate our client's beauty and confidence through scientifically proven methods and comprehensive services performed by expert practitioners. Today, we have 25+ clinics nationwide and we are the proud to be the number one provider of BOTOX Cosmetic and dermal fillers in the U.S. We thrive in a people-first culture dedicated to supporting each other, our clients and our communities. Join us and use your passion, talent, and drive to deliver the SkinSpirit experience!
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes generous employee discounts, Friends & Family discounts and a beautiful working environment with a stellar team. We also offer paid holidays and a 401k plan with a company match program. For full-time employees (24+ hours/week) we offer Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance.
The Client Care Coordinator is primarily responsible for providing support with the daily activities of a medical spa including telephone coverage, appointment scheduling, registration, opening and closing transactions and client care.
Candidate is required to work a combination of weekday, weekend and evening shifts, to include opening and closing shifts.
What You'll Do:
- Provide excellent client care and customer service
- Answer and screen high volume of inbound phone calls
- Manage appointments (scheduling, moving, and canceling appointments)
- Actively promote the clinic, treatments, services, products, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available
- Provide accurate, appropriate, and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction
- Accurately complete client transactions
- Manage multiple responsibilities while maintaining composure, always keeping the clients a priority
- Perform opening and closing duties of the clinic
- Efficiently provide basic office administrative support tasks including but not limited to mailing, faxing, sorting, typing and filing
- Maintain a professional and clean work environment & appearance
- Maintain complete confidentiality in all guest matters in accordance with company policy
- Assist with other duties and projects as assigned by management
What You'll Bring:
- HS Diploma or GED required; AA preferred
- At least 1+ years of customer service experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to be efficient and productive in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize with a consistently high level of accuracy
- Must be a team player
- Knowledge of: Internet, Word, Excel, Outlook and the ability to learn new software quickly
- Excellent, written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Consistently demonstrates good judgment, strong character and personality, ethics, and high standards of performance
- Experience in medical office / understanding of cosmetic procedures and skin care products.
- Experience with Zenoti or other POS systems preferred but not required
- Availability to work evenings and weekends required
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Occasionally stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, knee, crouch or crawl, talk and hear
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift/or move up to 30 pounds
Pay Range: $20.00 - 28.00 per hour* (plus bonus potential)
*Base pay will be determined based on candidate experience, clinic size, clinic location and market.
Notice for Applicants: SkinSpirit participates in E-Verify; To learn more please visit E-Verify.gov - Employee Rights and Responsibilities
SkinSpirit is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
SkinSpiritSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView All SkinSpirit Jobs
Get fresh Client Care Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.