We are growing and are in search of a part time Licensed Esthetician/Aesthetic Medical Assistant to join our dream team in a long term role in a stable and positive environment under the supervision of a Board Certified Dermatologist.
Passion for skin care , patient care and service is a high priority and should be near and dear to your heart. Expertise in skin care and product knowledge is an integral part of the position.
Position has potential to develop into full time position and earn commissions based on production and sales.
Clinical Experience in Dermatology, Plastic surgery preferable
- Greet patients and provide excellent service
- Analyze skin and develop medial grade skin care plan under supervision and direction of Board Certified Dermatologist.
- Ability to sell and upsell procedures and products to meet daily, weekly , monthly goals
- Excellent knowledge and ability to sell all aesthetic services and products available in the practice
- Ensure services remains consistent with brand
- Assist with front desk duties as needed.
- Relationship development and maintenance
- Assist Dermatologist with medical and aesthetic procedures and other duties as needed
- Assist with marketing activities, events , promotions
- Answering phones, scheduling appointments and patient follow up
- Documenting in Electronic medical records
- Inventory management
- Medical assistant duties
- Maintenance of equipment, procedure room turn over
- Valid Esthetics License/Certification or Laser Technician Certification in the State of NC
- Minimum of (3) years of med spa or medical aesthetic experience
- Attention to detail and ability to follow protocols
- Ability to document in electronic medical records and computer proficient
- Proficiency with microdermabrasion , chemical peels, laser hair removal, IPL , body contouring
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Positive, energetic, personable and passionate regarding the skin care industry
- Excellent time management, organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to grasp new concepts , adapt to new techniques and ideas
- Positive attitude, Team player, Self Starter , organized, accountable
- Maintain a professional demeanor
- Reliable transportation
- Excellent work ethic
Applications will be handled with full confidentiality
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12-$14.00 /hour with opportunity for bonus based on sales.
Cover letter with 3 work related references required. Applications without cover letter will not be considered.