We are seeking an energetic Clinic Manager to join our team at our Dermatology clinic in Mount Vernon! You will be responsible for managing a specialty clinic (with 2 additional satellite locations) to ensure a smooth work environment for our staff and patients. The role will have direct oversight over all staff, ensuring financials are aligned with metrics and goals, onboarding of new staff & training of current staff, forming relationships with the Doctors and mid-level professionals, being first point of contract for patient feedback/concerns, maintaining a cohesive environment for all and ensuring clinical operations are running efficiently. This position would be considered a on-the-floor manager role which includes assisting the clinic with patient flow.
To apply for this position, please complete the following two steps:
1) Please go to https://recruiting.ultipro.com/UNI1072USKIN/ and create a applicant profile. The quick and easy process will allow to apply for any open positions and keep you in our database for all future openings. Once you create your applicant profile, you'll then be able to apply for this (and other) positions.
2) We are ALSO asking you to take this quick 10-12 minute survey. You can access the survey here, https://www.cultureindex.com/c/038M15BXcm . Due to our emphasis on excellence and growth, we will be using an online survey tool to help in our recruiting efforts. This tool is called “Culture Index Survey.” The Culture Index Survey is just that – it’s a survey and not a test: no passing or failing. The purpose of this exercise is to help us understand how we can work together at a more efficient level strategically in the clinic, and to help us recruit in the most efficient and productive manner. The survey will only take around 10-12 minutes to complete. Please take the time to complete the survey within three days of receipt, and do so in one sitting and without interruptions. The email will come from culture index and please check you spam folder if you do not see it in the next 48 hours.
- Oversee medical and health service activities for patients and all staff
- Manages the day-to-day operations
- Develop professional relationships with Physicians to continue building their practices and improve clinic relations
- Responsible for managing, planning, organizing, leading operations and regulatory compliance in the clinical setting
- Supervision of clinical staff to ensure high quality, patient centered care is delivered efficiently and effectively at all times. Leads clinic staff in development of a culture that fosters positive attitudes and trust among staff to achieve clinic goals and objectives.
- Prepares and monitors department budget
- Purchases equipment and supplies
- Monitors patient volumes, quality of care and performance of staff to identify areas for improvement
- Ensure in-house licenses are scheduled annually (CPR/BLS, etc)
- Work collaboratively with physicians to implement appropriate healthcare programs and training programs for employees
- Maintain a clean environment to ensure employee and patient safety
- Supports and leads team through changes in the business. Serves as a role model to staff and peers in business ethics, integrity, customer service and service recovery.
- Monitors and ensures compliance with companies' Standard Operating Procedures and Medical Standards and Guidelines, as well as HIPAA, CLIA, OSHA, and any other regulatory agencies. Helping to construct procedures and implement them will be a large piece of this position.
- Manages clinic templates and arranges for staffing coverage while achieving clinic visit goals.
- Assist the credentialing team to ensure the appropriate in-network contracts are completed
- Drive for results and change
- Lead by example. Be a role model for all clinic team members.
- Be a on-the-floor Manager - This means that you'll know the clinic inside & out
- 5+ years Management experience
- 4+ years Operations experience
- BA in Healthcare Management degree or similar education/work experience
- Prior experience as a RN in a clinic and/or hospital setting preferred but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills and leadership
- Experience with employee development, training and retention
- Previous experience in healthcare or other medical fields required
USS's goal is to assist successful board-certified dermatologists in maintaining and expanding their dermatologic services without the stress of running individual practices. This commitment to practice management allows for the creation of a patient-oriented work environment for both providers and support staff.
Skin Care Center of S. Illinois
Why Work Here?United Skin Specialists (USS) provides practice management services to a variety of well-established dermatology practices. With roots tracing back nearly 50 years for some locations, USS's network has built a reputation for providing patient-centered dermatology services. The USS partner network provides patients with innovative medical and cosmetic dermatology care, including Mohs surgery and pathology. We are currently hiring for Zel Skin & Laser clinic. USS's goal is to assist successful board-certified dermatologists in maintaining and expanding their dermatologic services without the stress of running individual practices. This commitment to practice management allows for the creation of a patient-oriented work environment for both providers and support staff.
Thriving environment with exceptional growth opportunities!
Mount Vernon, IL