Position Summary: This position is responsible for consistent completion of all checklists, optimum utilization of resources, insurance of quality service and a superior patient experience. This role is in addition to your normal work duties. Must be available to work 5 days a week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensure daily completion of the pre-open checklist
- Ensure daily completion of the post-closing checklist
- Ensure compliance with all requirements applicable for your practice audit
- Responsible for the maintenance of a clean and de-cluttered practice
- Check work e-mail daily and inform team members of company-wide initiatives, new policies and/or procedures and return any feedback from team members.
- Responsible for inventory and ordering of office and medical supplies
- Responsible for inventory and ordering of drugs and biologicals
- Ensure appropriate scheduling for assigned center; work with other MA leads for resource allocation as needed.
- Ensure compliance with all daily temperature logs
- Onboarding of new MA including training and competency checks
Education and/or Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum one-year experience in a dermatology clinical setting
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements
- Demonstrated ability to present and document work according to standards required
- Must be able to work independently as well as be a team player and maintain a positive attitude
- Must be able to take responsibility and work under pressure
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be able to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to work outside standard business hours, if needed, to meet business needs
This position has supervisory responsibilities for scheduling and time sheets.