Part Time Medical Assistant wanted for our Santa Clarita office.
Part Time Medical Assistant responsibilities will include:
- Working as a full time Medical Assistant in our Santa Clarita office at approximately 36-40 hours per week.
- 1-6 weeks of on-the-job training in our established Burbank and Santa Clarita offices.
- Your MA duties will include direct patient contact, assisting providers while treating patients, setting up for procedures and surgeries, Rx refills and authorizations, working with lasers and treatment lights + other technical medical equipment, scrubbing instruments, thoroughly cleaning exam rooms and work stations and being on your feet for long periods of time.
- Your admin duties will include entering demographics and treatment information into medical software, filing, faxing, follow ups with patients, emailing, learning and implementing office protocols, assisting your team members, completing assigned tasks
· You MUST have experience as a paid medical assistant -- NO exceptions.
· You will be trained to use our EHR software but must already be familiar with all the basic elements and proper use of EHR softwares, Microsoft Office, Gmail, fax machines, copier machines, digital phones and scanners.
· You must have your own reliable transportation, be willing/able to work from our Burbank and Santa Clarita offices as needed, be punctual and responsible.
· You must also be available to train and work on occasional Saturdays.