Full Time Appointment Scheduler Wanted to join our Call Team!
Position responsibilities and requirements include:
- Must enjoy working in a TEAM environment
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Front office / medical receptionist experience and/or insurance verification is a plus!
- Will be responsible for answering and assisting on 100+ calls daily for multiple office locations
- Provide patient with accurate information about our medical, surgical and cosmetic services, products, providers and office location addresses/directions.
- Schedule medical, surgical and cosmetic appointments per guidelines provided
- Must be able to multi-task while maintaining a calm demeanor
- You MUST enjoy talking to customers and be extremely detailed oriented
- Starting salary is $14.50 - $16 per hour. Members of the call team also receive monthly incentives based on the team achieivng monthly goals. All team members are eligible for an annual performance-based raises..
Skin & Beauty Center - Business Affairs Office