Business Ops and Analytics Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Love spreadsheets, dashboards, and software automation tools? This is the role for you.
As a Skimmer Analytics and BizOps Specialist youll be provided with opportunities to work in a wide variety of functions: Customer Experience, Operations, Product, Strategy, and more. While you undertake important projects and tasks, youll develop on-the-job skills you can carry through your career, while also uncovering your passion for specific roles and responsibilities. Ready to dive in? Goals & Objectives by Functional Area
- This is, at its core, an operations role. Youll be handling a lot of the business systems and tools that are the connective tissue of our whole business.
- Develop dashboards and automated reporting for key performance metrics
- Marketing & Customer Experience
- Incorporate data and analytics to understand the prospect and customer experience
- Evaluate and improve the prospect and customer experience, from awareness to onboarding to expansion
- Strategy & Finance
- Assist in creation of annual budget and forecasting
- Perform budget to actual variance analysis
- Enhance dashboards to include KPIs from all functional areas of the business
- Payments & Invoicing
- Conduct analysis to identify important questions and key metrics
- Utilize analytics to identify risk factors and trends to aid in the development of early risk indicators
- Build dashboards and automated reporting to identify red flags for fraud and money laundering
- Platforms and Tools we want you to know and love (you dont have to know them all - if you're a wizard in at least 2 of these bullet points, we want to speak to you!)
- Power BI
- Zoho Analytics
- Good ol Microsoft Excel and yes, Google Sheets
- Familiarity with webhooks and APIs major plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Innate curiosity and a learners mindset - you fear nothing and jump right in
Full Benefits Package (including 401(k) match)
- Professional development dedicated budget ($1500)
- Hybrid workplace (remote + office HQ), choose what works for you!
- Flexible PTO with 2 week minimum
BusinessView all jobs at Skimmer