Location : Charlotte NC
Long Term Contract
Implementation Manager II
Implementation Manager Manage all aspects of Telecom Equipment deployment from: Customer relationship, project plan of record, project schedule, cost, inventory, billing- invoicing, change control and scope creep.
ASP (Authorized Service Provider) process adherence, compliance and deliverables.
Interfaces with External interfaces: ASP, Customer PM, Switch facility manager, Client - BSS engineering group, Field Operations.
Internal interfaces: CPM, Sales, Engineering, Data Translations and integration resource managers, Procurement and logistic personnel.
• Coordinate Equipment deployment with Service Providers and any other disciplines that interface with the Customer Network facilities, central office or Cell site properties and access.
• Direct or complete market level Equipment deployment activities including, but not limited to the following:
o Site Survey
o BOM required o Coordination of: Dimensioning Engineering documentation, Implementation Engineering documentation, Integration Engineering and Data Translation documentation, CIQ information: ATND, STND, RND TND, Coordination and submittal of MOP documents, Coordination of installation and integration resources
o Manages all request and changes to Data translation scripts
o Identify and manage all work required to complete and acquire NTP
o NTP hand off to services integration team
• Network equipment deployment problem solving encountered by the Service Providers.
• Ensure that the agreed implementation schedules and guidelines are followed and enforced.
• Submits regular daily/weekly/monthly progress data to the CPM (IM2 or IM3).
• Attend internal coordination and progress meetings, providing updates as needed.
• Ensure that quality of the Service Providers work is within Ericsson standards.
• Maintain a good working relationship with the Customers representatives and all disciplines involved in the project.
• Coordinates activities and ensure that all disciplines directly involved in the project are in line with the Project goals and objectives.
• Ensure proper records are maintained for all Equipment deployment.
• Responsible to maintain all project milestone data in Site Handler.
• Requires knowledge of the following products: o AXE 501, AXE 810 3G UMTS, Power PDU, EPDU. BTS 2100 series, UMTS Node B 3100 series cabinets, BBU power
• Requires an understanding of Core network connectivity (MSN, BSS, DAX- OC3) and RAN network connectivity- T1 NIU. to transport DAX
Implementation Manager 2 -IM2 Has GOOD knowledge and skills.
IDENTIFIES and SOLVES complicated problems that require careful analysis by ADAPTING existing procedures, techniques and methods.
ACTIVELY CONTRIBUTES to improvement and change.
Experience/Qualification Level 2-5 years:
o Job-related experience with project builds over 200 sites
o Experience as a Switch, Field or integration engineer.
o As a Telecom Project manager working with equipment deployment (Core or RAN) Reports to IM3 (Lead)