Electronic and Controls Maintenance Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a full time maintenance position. We spend 3 to 6 months at our clients locations running day to day preventative maintenance, and reactive maintenance on manufacturing equipment.
Skillwork is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team! Find freedom and flexibility in your work, travel the country, and learn new skillsets working with new companies.
Benefits: Medical, dental, PTO and 401k options provided for all employees.
We also offer a housing/per diem ($560 to $910 a week), and travel compensation.
- 2-3 years of Electro-Mechanical System Maintenance & Troubleshooting Experience
- Troubleshooting low voltage and controls systems
- PLC and VFD troubleshooting, program editing, and some light programming
- Mechanical/electrical components including shafts, bearings, gear boxes, pumps, motors, drives, 3 phase power
- Strong background in conveyor systems
- Read and interpret blueprints and electrical schematics
- Allen Bradley and Siemens PLC's
- Educationally certified through a tech/trade school beyond High School
Currently serving clients in 25 different states.
Check out our website: www.Skillwork.com
SkillworkWhy Work Here?
Awesome start-up company with a focus on a positive work culture and self growth.
We bring technicians into this team as full time W2 employees. Our external team works on 3 to 6 month assignments of their choosing. We get the option to extend contract, pivot to new clients, or even go full time.