Electrical Project Manager
Skillwork Birmingham, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Skillwork is looking to add an Electrical Project Manager to our growing team! If you are looking to travel the country and find great freedom and flexibility in your work, feel free to apply. We offer per diem and travel compensation!
The Project Manager will be responsible for the company client coordination required throughout the period of construction, as defined in the primary job duties section, below. This position will organize and control the preparations and execution of construction contracts to meet company objectives of cost, quality, equipment conservation and safety. This position will manage a set of varying quantity and size projects based on their developing skill level and department project workload. Interstates seeks ambitious, innovative individuals with the ability to grow and maintain value-added relationships with our team and external customers.
- Utilize proper planning processes to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Work closely with field supervisor to ensure a high level of planning and monitor construction progress
- Administer and process all invoices correspondences, payment requisitions, all other necessary internal and external documentation for contracts in progress in a timely fashion
- Maintain client expectations and relationships
- Lead and ensure the project and crew's safety by setting the safety tone through active participation and involvement in the Interstates behavior based safety program
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 2-5 years of related experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deal tactfully with employee, owners and customers
- Ability to display and convey a positive image of self and the company to all individuals in daily duties
- Able to track and organized project and information
- Works cooperatively with others in a team environment Has an overall knowledge of safety policies and is able to enforce such policies
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university in Construction Management or similar degree.
SkillworkWhy Work Here?
Our success is measured by the number of people we help and the quality of service we provide.
Bringing respect and value back to the skilled trades.