Account Executive, Strategic Customer Growth Sales (Remote - West)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Account Executive, Strategic Customer Growth Sales (Remote)
At Skillsoft, we are all about making work matter. We believe every team member has the potential to be AMAZING. We are curious, agile and most of all, true. Join us in our quest to democratize learning and help individuals unleash their edge.
The Account Executive, Strategic Customer Growth Sales will drive top-line revenue growth through the expansion of our Leadership & Business Skills footprint within our existing account base. The successful Account Executive will have a track record of over-quota achievement and will grow an ambitious pipeline of business through outbound prospecting, creativity, and simple hard work. Sell our vast Leadership & Business Skills line directly to Enterprise customers. This will require the ability to navigate through complex organizations and sell to multiple decision-makers, including the “C Suite”.
- Drive top-line revenue growth through the expansion of our footprint within existing account base.
- Sell our vast content solutions line(s) directly to Enterprise customers.
- Collaborate with specialists to sell Tech and Dev and Compliance content
- Own responsibility to meet and exceed revenue goals.
- Win by representing a solution line with key competitive differentiators.
- Influence customers at the senior leadership level.
- Establish strategic plans and objectives to drive desired business growth.
- Partner with related sales, marketing, and support resources in the successful advancement of critical opportunities and market penetration.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Skillsoft sales plays.
- Work remotely from a home office.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5-8 years successful sales experience.
- Experience in the EdTech, HCM or SaaS space is preferred.
- Ability to exceed sales targets, a keen understanding of the steps involved in a sales cycle and ability to leverage each stage to advance the sale.
- Ability to manage a designated territory to maximize revenue growth.
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency, be aggressive, competitive, and demonstrate a positive, winning attitude.
- Negotiate effectively based on value and time to close.
- Ability to understand complex client requirements and to clearly articulate the company’s offerings to develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
WE ARE PASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO LEADERSHIP, LEARNING, AND SUCCESS. WE EMBRACE EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE OUR CUSTOMERS AND EACH OTHER AS:
- ONE TEAM
- OPEN AND RESPECTFUL
As a federal contractor, Skillsoft requires all team members working in the United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Additionally, any Skillsoft team member traveling to the United States for business will also need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
MORE ABOUT SKILLSOFT:
Skillsoft delivers online learning, training, and talent solutions to help organizations unleash their edge. Leveraging immersive, engaging content, Skillsoft enables organizations to unlock the potential in their best assets – their people – and build teams with the skills they need for success. Empowering 36 million learners and counting, Skillsoft democratizes learning through an intelligent learning experience and a customized, learner-centric approach to skills development with resources for Leadership Development, Business Skills, Technology & Development, Digital Transformation, and Compliance.
Skillsoft partners to thousands of leading global organizations, including many Fortune 500 companies. The company features award-winning systems that support learning, performance and success including Skillsoft learning content and the Percipio intelligent learning experience platform.
Learn more at www.skillsoft.com.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we would love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft (US) Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law.
BusinessView all jobs at Skillsoft