We are looking for a Sr Accountant / Controller to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our company.
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- 20+ years of previous experience in accounting or other related fields
- CPA preferred
- Experience with food manufacturing
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
SkillsetGroup - Professional Staffing Solutions
Why Work Here?SkillsetGroup, LLC together with its subsidiaries, provides workforce solutions to various industries within the United States. The company offers trained employees for Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Food & Beverage, Government, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Plastics, Warehouse and Distribution for temporary, full-time and senior-level project professionals. The company also provides scientists, and scientific and clinical research workforce solutions; engineering professionals and information technology specialists across various disciplines. Further, the company provides integrated talent management solutions, including contingent workforce outsourcing, business process outsourcing, recruitment process outsourcing, independent contractor, payroll process outsourcing, and career transition and executive coaching and development solutions. SkillsetGroup was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Santa Ana, CA.
Temporary to hire opportunity with an essential manufacturer!