A very upbeat friendly receptionist to answer and direct phone calls, greet customers, vendors, job applicants, and other visitors in a pleasant and professional manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer all incoming phone calls and direct to the appropriate personnel
- Retrieve messages from voice mail.
- Greet customers, vendors and other visitors.
- Prepare all outgoing invoices for mailing
- Prepare all outgoing Accounts Payable (AP) checks for mailing
- Review monthly AP vendor statements to verify receipt of all invoices
- Match weekly AP checks to vouchers for processing
- AP Data Entry in Epicor accounting system
- Assist AP and AR staff on special AP or AR projects as needed.
- Mange timecards in the time clock system and prepare weekly report for payroll
- Provide job applications to applicants, and when appropriate, contact interviewing supervisor.
- Maintain employee phone list in outlook
- Receive, sort, date stamp and route incoming mail and process outgoing mail
- Reorder office supplies as required.
- Maintain conference room meeting schedules
- Other special projects as assigned.
The Ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Excellent telephone skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point)
- Attention to details
- Maintain a professional, helpful attitude in dealing with co-workers, supervisors, and managers at all times
- Confidentiality on all matters
- Proficient typist
- Communicating effectively both verbally and in writing. Bilingual in Spanish and English
Education and/or Experience:
High school graduate with 2-4 years of relative experience.
Salary: $16.50 per hour