Seeking an upbeat, energetic and friendly Receptionist to join our team! The Receptionist will be the face of our company and will be providing support to our team. We are a work hard – play hard environment and need someone with a great attitude to grow with us!
The essential duties and responsibilities of the Receptionist are as follows; other duties may be assigned.
- Answering telephones and greeting visitors, directing calls/visitors to proper party, releasing and obtaining information within scope of delegated authority.
- Using a variety of software packages such as word processing, spreadsheets, graphics and electronic mail to produce and distribute letters, memoranda, reports and graphics products.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products and editing written material for correct spelling and grammar.
- Coordinating and processing travel and expense reports for multiple employees.
Coordinate multiple calendars, schedule appointments and reconcile scheduling conflicts as required.
- Coordinate meetings and their necessary resources.
- Must be able to act with discretion and good judgment when handling or disseminating sensitive, confidential, or proprietary information.
- Coordinate and maintain property management.
- Setting up and maintaining filing and record retention systems.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Ability to operate general office equipment such as copiers, scanner, fax or other office machines.
- Additional duties include the support of various programs, assisting other Administrative Assistants, and taking additional projects as needed.
- 1-3 years of administrative assistant experience within a corporate environment.
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be proficient with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook mail/calendar).
- Experience with supporting multiple people or team as well as multiple program activities simultaneously.
- Be comfortable interacting with customer personnel.