Looking for Quality Control technicians for 1st shift!
MUST have 2 years experience doing the following:
- Creating and maintaining HACCP, SSOP and GMPs for the facility.
- Coordinating and carrying out external audits from Federal/State/County/City inspections.
- Coordinate and carry out 3rd party audits such as USDA, BRC or NSF or SQF.
- Manage food laboratory and microbial lab / Environmental Product testing.
- Being the point of contact and communicating effectively on behalf of the company and ensuring strict adherence to FDA/USDA/3rd party audits.
- Coordinating and carrying out Internal Food safety Audits to comply with safety programs. Initiate Corrective and Preventative Action measures in case of any deviations.
- **You will be in charge of taking weights, measuring, taking photos and keeping detailed documentation of every test you do in either our freezer/ dock (in temps anywhere from -10 to 40 degrees).
- Fresh receiving- inspects incoming products. Prepare report based on findings.
- Final release Inspect orders before shipment to customer. Email reports and save in weekly folder.
- Frozen receiving- inspects temperature for incoming frozen products and per buyer request. Prepare reports of results.
- QUALITY CHECKS ON FROZEN ITEMS (DEGLAZING) MUST BE ABLE TO LIFT 40-50 LBS
- HACCP checks.
- Conduct finished product inspections from beginning, middle and end of run, depending on the shift worked. Report any issue with production supervisor and production lead. Follow up with them to ensure the issue is fixed.
- According to the shift worked, responsible to conduct pre-operation inspection for all production processing rooms (Sanitation Deficiencies Report, ATP swabs, Allergen Swabs, Environmental swabs, Knife inspection, and scale check.) GMP walkthroughs and temperature checks. These documents will be submitted on daily basis. Probe and Laser thermometer check. Enforce GMPs as necessary.
SkillsetGroup - Professional Staffing Solutions
Why Work Here?SkillsetGroup, LLC together with its subsidiaries, provides workforce solutions to various industries within the United States. The company offers trained employees for Information Technology, Engineering, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Food & Beverage, Government, Manufacturing, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Plastics, Warehouse and Distribution for temporary, full-time and senior-level project professionals. The company also provides scientists, and scientific and clinical research workforce solutions; engineering professionals and information technology specialists across various disciplines. Further, the company provides integrated talent management solutions, including contingent workforce outsourcing, business process outsourcing, recruitment process outsourcing, independent contractor, payroll process outsourcing, and career transition and executive coaching and development solutions. SkillsetGroup was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Santa Ana, CA.
Direct Hire opportunity with an established financial organization.