Quality Control Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a detail-oriented quality control manager to ensure the manufacturing production lines run smoothly and generate a consistently suitable output of products that meet quality and efficiency standards. The quality control manager understands the customer's needs and requirements and coordinates employee efforts and communications between management and the production teams.
This position will be required to travel about 2 weeks out of the month. Must be ok with consistent travel to different states.
- Gaining an understanding of the client's needs and requirements and communicating them and the quality standards to the production teams.
- Devising ways to improve the manufacturing process to ensure higher-quality goods.
- Devising, improving, and reviewing new specifications and procedures for products or processes, and training staff to use them.
- Setting the requirements for raw materials from suppliers and monitoring their compliance.
- Supervising inspectors, technicians, and other staff members and providing guidance.
- Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and with health and safety guidelines.
- Overseeing product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards.
SkillsetGroup - Professional Staffing SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Our mission of creating a culture that supports long term retention, both internally, as well as for our candidates and our customers.
By providing our customers with the highest levels of customer service, our reputation as a leader in the staffing industry continues to grow. We are proud of our ideals and successes, and are excited to welcome you to our family!
AddressCity of Industry, CA