- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
• Must have Bachelors in Food Science, Chemistry, Biology and/or other related degrees
• HACCP, PCQI, SQF practitioner
• He / She should be able to provide and presents reports, review documents and sign-off on records needed on a daily basis as he/she performs her duties as a Supervisor
• Will be directly reporting to the QC Manager
• Will need a proficient skills on Computer software and applications used in OFI Quality Management and ERP System.
• Flexibility on schedule but most particularly will be covering startup and day shift (5:00 – 3:00 pm)
• Must have strong analytical skills
• Will be able to perform given task as described:
1) Supervise QC Line Technicians during Start-up and Production.
a) Assess Risk, analyze and provide immediate corrective action on issues encountered during start-up and production.
b) Review QC daily monitoring reports and discuss non-conformances with the QC Technicians.
2). Coordinate with Production Leaders & management on non-conformance and issues that may arise during production run.
a) Assist production to bring the deviation to conformance
b) Issue CNR report, investigate and provide corrective action
c) Issue Work Orders if needed.
3). Responsible on logging in customer complaint, perform trend analysis and investigation.
a) Perform trending analysis on the Customer complaints based on Quality and Food Safety issues per customer.
b) Will be able to present to the group or customer the current trends and elevate issues for immediate correction.
4.) Lead the monthly GMP Walkthrough as described on the Food Safety Manual, proactively investigate for opportunity for improvement
5.) Be a liaison between USDA and plant management
6.) Responsible for Sanitation validation, and verification
7.) Any other special task assigned by the Food Safety Quality Management.
SkillsetGroup - Professional Staffing SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Our mission of creating a culture that supports long term retention, both internally, as well as for our candidates and our customers.
By providing our customers with the highest levels of customer service, our reputation as a leader in the staffing industry continues to grow. We are proud of our ideals and successes, and are excited to welcome you to our family!