- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Production Planner to join our team! The Production Planner will coordinate the flow of work and materials between departments as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
We are offering competitive pay! Please apply today if you would like to be considered.
- Maintain and improve execution of production assignments
- Review and distribute supplies and shipments in a timely manner
- Confer with other departments to determine progress of work and completion dates
- Compile reports on costs and inventory levels
- Review and communicate production status reports
- Serve as point of contact between production and planning teams
- 3+ years of experience in the manufacturing industry
- APICS Certification preferred
- BPCS ERP experience preferred
- Intermediate Excel Skills required
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in teams
SkillsetGroup - Professional Staffing SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Our mission of creating a culture that supports long term retention, both internally, as well as for our candidates and our customers.
By providing our customers with the highest levels of customer service, our reputation as a leader in the staffing industry continues to grow. We are proud of our ideals and successes, and are excited to welcome you to our family!
AddressLos Angeles, CA