- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking experienced Production Planner to work in the Huntington Beach, CA area. This position will be review contract requirements as summarized on a sales order, determines and orders materials required, and schedules the work required so that the material will be produced in an efficient and timely manner. Interpreting work orders experience is a must. This will be a 1st shift position. This is a temp to hire opportunity.
- 1st shift – M-F 7am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday
· Reviews and becomes familiar with all drawings, specifications, and other documents concerning customer quotations and orders
· Coordinates with appropriate department personnel to fulfill all contract requirements
· Prepares and distributes shipping forecasts and ship dates
· Coordinates with the assigned Laboratory Technician for accomplishment of all outside and in-house testing of material
· Determines product packaging and shipping requirements
· Performs stock checks for manufactured goods and gives feedback to customer service personnel as needed
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Maintains manufacturing inventory on a PC
· Notifies supervisor or manager of any potential safety hazards
· Performs other tasks and duties as assigned by supervisor
SkillsetGroup - Professional Staffing Solutions
AddressHuntington Beach, CA
Get fresh Product Planner jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.