This company is a team, and every team member contributes to our vision. For over 25 years, their services have been part of the critical supply chain solutions that connects the world. We are leading our industry by providing 1st class customer service, supply chain solutions, and by providing their customers with unbeatable rates.
As globalization and technology converge, now more than ever, each employee at this company is a critical link in the chain that allows all our customers to receive their products every day. New ideas and new innovations are fueling their future. They seek individuals who are positive, accountable, results driven, and great managers to join us in the quest for innovation. They offers a blend of a small company atmosphere with the benefits of large company scale, tools, and career opportunities and are committed to recruit, develop, and retain top talent - join our team today, and take advantage of our group health insurance, generous 401k program, & paid-time-off plan!
Job Title: (bilingual in mandarin) Warehouse CSR
FLSA Status: Hourly
Location: Bell, California
Supervisor: Warehouse Manager
They are seeking a dynamic and innovative (bilingual in mandarin) Warehouse CSR. This key position will be based in our Corporate (HQ) office located in Los Angeles, CA reporting to the Warehouse Manager.
Position will consist of handling inbound and outbound logistic shipment regarding the products and services offered by the client. Must have experience with investigating and resolving problems, and the ability to identify issue or problem. Interested candidates must have experience navigating through WMS systems. We prefer candidate who has experience with warehouse operation, supply chain management or logistic job experience. In addition, candidates should be professional and be able to provide excellent customer service. Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work within a team environment. Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills are needed to succeed in this role. Previous experience working with WMS systems is a plus. ASSIGNED ACCOUNTS WILL BE CHINA CUSTOMERS, CANDIDATE MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK, READ, AND WRITE IN MANDARIN.
- Full cycle responsibilities for assigned costumers and accounts
- Data entry of all documents for customer in WMS system
- Inventory control for assigned accounts
- Print labels or locate specific products for assigned accounts
- Trace and track shipment for assigned accounts
- Draft specific custom reports for assigned accounts
- Lead process improvement and initiate change.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required by the business/manager.
- Windows Operating System
- Strong computer knowledge/proficiency (Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- High School Diploma or GED - REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain or a related field - PREFERRED
- Minimum of (2) years’ experience in Logistics/Freight Forwarding/Supply Chain/Third Party Logistics/Inventory Control
- Thorough understanding of ocean shipment documentation process, - A PLUS
- Possess excellent data entry skills and customer service skills with the ability to grasp extensive knowledge whole dealing with a variety of people
- Demonstrated critical thinking, using logic and reasoning to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and risks, and identifying alternative solutions or approaches
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Time Management skills
SkillsetGroup - Professional Staffing Solutions
Why Work Here?SkillsetGroup, LLC together with its subsidiaries, provides workforce solutions to various industries within the United States. The company offers trained employees for Information Technology, Engineering, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Food & Beverage, Government, Manufacturing, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Plastics, Warehouse and Distribution for temporary, full-time and senior-level project professionals. The company also provides scientists, and scientific and clinical research workforce solutions; engineering professionals and information technology specialists across various disciplines. Further, the company provides integrated talent management solutions, including contingent workforce outsourcing, business process outsourcing, recruitment process outsourcing, independent contractor, payroll process outsourcing, and career transition and executive coaching and development solutions. SkillsetGroup was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Santa Ana, CA.
Incs. 500 Fastest Growing Companies 3 years back to back! We are providing GREAT OPPORTUNITIES for growth!