Maintenance Mechanic (2nd shift)
Food and Beverage Industry
Company is a leading artisan dried beef manufacturer who is seeking a dynamic facility Maintenance Mechanic for the 2nd shift to assist the Maintenance Manager in fixing and troubleshooting mechanical equipment, light plumbing, and electrical work related to company and manufacturer's standards of quality.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for execution of Preventative Maintenance Duties.
- Repair most manufacturing and facility equipment
- Assesses problems with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Interprets blue prints and schematics.
- Understands electrical wiring
- Understands Lock Out Tag Out Procedures
- Experience with Packaging Equipment (scale, case sealer, band sealers, etc.)
- Perform and document preventative maintenance.
- Uses all standard tools of the trade.
- Practices and follows safety requirements.
- Completes documents as required by department guidelines
- Complies with all SOP's and GMP's
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have 3+ years of maintenance experience in food manufacturing
- Must have intermediate electrical knowledge
- High School Diploma/GED required or Technical school trade
- Must be flexible to change of priorities on assigned tasks.
- Must be able to communicate and interface on all levels effectively.