HR Business Partner
SkillsetGroup - Professional Staffing Solutions City of Industry, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $70,000 to $75,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical
We are seeking an HR Business Partner to join our team! You will perform activities in human resources from recruiting new hires to retaining existing hires.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and non-exempt personnel and temporary staff; conducts new hire orientations and coordinate onboarding program; monitors career-pathing program; and writes and places advertisements.
- Support time & attendance, payroll and benefits administration for all personnel.
- Maintains HRIS records and run ad hoc reports from the database.
- Administers various human resources policies and procedures and assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves employee relations issues; conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of federal and state employment laws & regulations related to day-to-day management of employees to reduce legal risks and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention; provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Conducts periodic meetings with function heads to ensure proactive HR support is provided in a timely manner.
- Reports, maintains and monitors all workers’ compensation case files and leave of absence cases; follows through all open claims and leaves.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.
- Other duties or projects may be assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years of being an exempt-level HR Generalist or HR Business Partner in a manufacturing, or distribution center/warehouse environment.
- Certified in PHR or ability to obtain PHR certification within 1 year of employment
Hands-on experience in multiple human resource disciplines, including payroll and benefits administration, workers’ compensation, leave of absence, recruitment, employment relations and investigation.
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors degree in related areas preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
SkillsetGroup - Professional Staffing SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Our mission of creating a culture that supports long term retention, both internally, as well as for our candidates and our customers.
By providing our customers with the highest levels of customer service, our reputation as a leader in the staffing industry continues to grow. We are proud of our ideals and successes, and are excited to welcome you to our family!
AddressCity of Industry, CA