Tasks & Responsibility:
- Must demonstrate mechanical aptitude, math skills, and read micrometers.
- Dependable and willing to learn the grinding trade.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- This job includes bending, lifting, moving, and standing.
- Must have worked in a machine shop environment.
High School graduate or equivalent
Possess good mechanical aptitude
Willing to work overtime and different shifts
Must have at least 1 year of machining experience
SkillsetGroup - Professional Staffing Solutions
Why Work Here?SkillsetGroup, LLC together with its subsidiaries, provides workforce solutions to various industries within the United States. The company offers trained employees for Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Food & Beverage, Government, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Plastics, Warehouse and Distribution for temporary, full-time and senior-level project professionals. The company also provides scientists, and scientific and clinical research workforce solutions; engineering professionals and information technology specialists across various disciplines. Further, the company provides integrated talent management solutions, including contingent workforce outsourcing, business process outsourcing, recruitment process outsourcing, independent contractor, payroll process outsourcing, and career transition and executive coaching and development solutions. SkillsetGroup was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Santa Ana, CA.
Incs. 500 Fastest Growing Companies 3 years back to back! We are providing GREAT OPPORTUNITIES for growth!