Field Service Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Work under the supervision of the Field Services Manager and guidance of Field Services Engineer.
- Install, service, and troubleshoot the Company's Cart Containment and other systems
- Perform Preventive Maintenance of the Company’s Cart Containment and other systems.
- Complete any service and repair work orders, primarily within your assigned areas as they arise.
- Travel (up to 70%) to various areas of the country, with flexibility of working night and weekend shifts, to complete installation, service and maintenance of the Company’s systems
- Minimum 3+ years of experience directly related to the installation of devices in a retail environment such as point of sale systems, alarm systems, security camera systems, or electromechanical assembly.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
SkillsetGroup - Professional Staffing SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Our mission of creating a culture that supports long term retention, both internally, as well as for our candidates and our customers.
By providing our customers with the highest levels of customer service, our reputation as a leader in the staffing industry continues to grow. We are proud of our ideals and successes, and are excited to welcome you to our family!