The CSR acts as a liaison between customers and dispatchers/service coordinators to ensure all inbound customer service requests are responded to and handled in a timely manner. He or she will assist dispatchers with work order preparation and with inbound telephone calls from service technicians when technician’s backup in phone queue. The CSR will conduct activities to ensure proper and accurate information is recorded in the data base for the billing of all work orders performed under preventative maintenance agreements and service calls.
Customer Service Administration – Internal / External:
· Answer and oversees inquiries from customers regarding service requests
· Monitors and coordinates all aspects of customer service to ensure customer commitment is maintained
· Maintains accurate and updated customer information in SamPRO database
· Creation of new work orders for service requests and assignment of work order to SADaily for queuing purposes
· Assist dispatchers/coordinators to monitor and coordinate all aspects of service requests and customer service to ensure efficient scheduling of technicians
· Assists dispatchers with administrative system tasks
Other duties assigned:
o Be prepared to assume duties as a service coordinator in the absence of other(s)
o Be prepared to assume additional duties of support for scheduling and work order follow up
SkillsetGroup - Professional Staffing Solutions
Why Work Here?SkillsetGroup, LLC together with its subsidiaries, provides workforce solutions to various industries within the United States. The company offers trained employees for Information Technology, Engineering, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Food & Beverage, Government, Manufacturing, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Plastics, Warehouse and Distribution for temporary, full-time and senior-level project professionals. The company also provides scientists, and scientific and clinical research workforce solutions; engineering professionals and information technology specialists across various disciplines. Further, the company provides integrated talent management solutions, including contingent workforce outsourcing, business process outsourcing, recruitment process outsourcing, independent contractor, payroll process outsourcing, and career transition and executive coaching and development solutions. SkillsetGroup was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Santa Ana, CA.
Direct Hire opportunity with an established financial organization.
Santa Ana, CA