*Must have 3+ years of experience
Performs a range of administrative and office systems functions in support of the company’s customer service department functioning in a fast paced, high-energy environment while prioritizing multiple tasks and maintaining the highest level of customer service.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide general support to the customer service staff
- Entering and processing customer parts orders
- Create chamber log book
- Separate and distribute invoices on a daily basis.
- Compiling and sending product literature
- Filing of customer order packets
- Manning company front desk; greet incoming visitors, guests and customers in a friendly, professional manner.
- Operate the Company’s switchboard system to receive and connect incoming telephone calls to proper parties.
- Sort and distribute incoming company mail.
- Work as a team player with other internal customers such as sales, production, planning and accounting.