The Sales Representatives are the backbone of the company’s growth in the core retail market channels. As such, it is the responsibility of the Sales Representative to grow sales of the company products and services utilizing the approach, strategies and tactics prescribed by the company.
- Responsible for the sales growth in the territory and achieving established budgets.
- Responsible for the sales execution of the company initiatives to promote company's strategy of achieving the and maintaining the dominant market share position in the baking industry by taking steps necessary to identify and obtain orders for 100% of the supply needs of these customers.
- Responsible for establishing a target account list.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders and to generate interest on behalf of the company. The territory is to be assigned and subject to change at management discretion.
- Maintains records of customer orders, current sales projects, and customer buying trends. Where allowed, prepares inventory of customers stock and compares to historic buying patterns to ensure that customer order is sufficient to avoid customer from running out of inventory and requiring an emergency delivery.
- 2-3 years of prior outside sales experience
- A record of high achievement and success
- Proven prospecting, follow up and closing skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience in the food industry is a plus
- Bilingual is a preferred