We are seeking a Bilingual Order Processor to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
SkillsetGroup - Professional Staffing Solutions
Why Work Here?SkillsetGroup, LLC together with its subsidiaries, provides workforce solutions to various industries within the United States. The company offers trained employees for Information Technology, Engineering, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Food & Beverage, Government, Manufacturing, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Plastics, Warehouse and Distribution for temporary, full-time and senior-level project professionals. The company also provides scientists, and scientific and clinical research workforce solutions; engineering professionals and information technology specialists across various disciplines. Further, the company provides integrated talent management solutions, including contingent workforce outsourcing, business process outsourcing, recruitment process outsourcing, independent contractor, payroll process outsourcing, and career transition and executive coaching and development solutions. SkillsetGroup was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Santa Ana, CA.
Long term temporary role with potential growth opportunity, high visibility with essential manufacturer!