The Customer Support Representative position provides professional and “top notch” service for existing and prospective customers.
This role is responsible for facilitating, analyzing, and resolving customer issues, providing product support and following up to resolve concerns in an accurate and timely manner.
and customer service / sales techniques and how these translate across all departments of our firm.
If you are up for a challenge, the main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serves as a company ambassador by delivering a high level of professionalism and quality through the delivery of exceptional customer service and support by utilizing strong verbal and written communication skills and effective telephone techniques.
- Troubleshoots and problem solves customer's issues or concerns by providing solutions, recommendations, replacements, gathering of sensitive information, and/or detailed product information with a sense of urgency while using a positive and empathic approach at all times.
- Completes, maintains, and processes pertinent paperwork and records with a high attention to detail to ensure accurate data is entered in CRM and other technology as needed.
- Follow up on assigned customer leads and business prospects daily through direct contact on multiple channels
- Deliver exceptional customer care and always resolve any issues or complaints with professionalism and in a timely manner
- Attend regular team meetings daily to strategize territory and product plans
- Maintain exceptional performance standards in customer satisfaction and closing customer leads
- Maintain open communication with management and other team members
- Build a thorough working knowledge of products, consumer demand, market prices & brand compliance
What we are looking for in our next team member:
- Highly personable, outgoing and positive team member
- Ability to adhere to strict compliance policies
- Comfortable interacting with consumers daily and following up sales leads
- Proactively approaches problems with solution-oriented mentality
- Must have above average organizational, interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Experience with a CRM and Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills- written, verbal and listening.
- Successful work history – Ability to work in a team environment.
- Requires the ability to utilize and understand mathematical calculations and measuring techniques
- Must be mature and have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass background check.