New Part-time opportunity for a Part time Safety Coordinator in Orange, CA.
Job duties include:
· Maintain spreadsheet documenting daily employee earned safety points and redemption.
· Post relevant documentation weekly in break room.
· Answer employee queries in regard to point spreadsheet
· Maintain spreadsheet documenting employees’ weekly safety training – all departments
· Send out email notification last week of the month to plant manager on departments not
meeting requirements or not completing training
· Maintain spreadsheet documenting Near Miss/Hazard reports and their resolutions.
· Follow up on open NM/HC with responsible party
· Create weekly and monthly reports.
· Prepare certified mail weekly and monthly.
· Create and maintain filing systems for all EHS training records
· Recreate and reformat Word documents and Power Point presentations.
· Maintain and post MSDS records. Keep books current
· Maintain accident and first aid incidents files
· Report to Regional EHS manager progress toward all safety metrics twice monthly and when requested
· Convert all JHA and LOTO, SOP,SWP’s after review is complete to new format, post in shared folder for Regional EHS manager to review.
· Develop as a trainer for various safety and environmental programs
· Chair Safety Champion Team
· Perform weekly and monthly compliance inspections of various areas of the facility.
· Participate in regulatory inspections from outside agencies
· Complete special projects as needed when assigned