Do you enjoy working in a collaborative environment with ambitious team players all working towards a common goal!? Then we would like to hear from you!
SkillsetGroup was started in 2013 in a small music studio and has now have been recognized by Inc. 5000 as the Fifth Fastest Growing HR Company in US (#102 Fastest Growing Company Overall). We are at tight-knit group that can work hard and play hard together while matching key talent with extraordinary companies! Our newest division, Administrative, Accounting & Finance, is ready to add a new Staffing Specialist to the team!
We are seeking an upbeat professional with strong inter-personal skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, great ability to multi-task, and enjoys a production driven atmosphere with attainable yet challenging goals.
· Manage the day-to-day career coaching/recruiting activities to new and returning candidates and match them to the most appropriate job opportunities with our client base
· Source new candidates on job leads, manage candidate information (e.g. resumes and contact details) in our Applicant Tracking System
· Advertise Administrative, Accounting and Finance job openings across multiple channels (e.g. job boards, company website, careers pages and social platforms)
· Conduct pre-employment screening, in-person interviews, and reference checks
· Follow procedures for each hiring stage, including assessments and interview questions
· Coach candidates on numerous aspects of the job search
· Create written candidate communications on behalf of the interview team (i.e. candidate follow-up on application process, offer letters, candidate invitations, etc.)
· Ensure proper onboarding for new hires including I9 documentation
· Collaborate with team members to review job orders, discuss current client needs, and best assess viable candidates
· Occasionally attend job fairs, networking events and recruiting drives to increase candidate pool
· 1-2yrs+ experience in staffing or in related field as Recruiter, or Talent Acquisition Specialist. (no Sales!)
· Bachelor’s Degree in related field is preferred
· Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases (LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, Monster, ZipRecruiter)
· Experience with interviewing and evaluating candidates (in-person and using phone/Skype screening, structured interviews and tests)
· Solid organizational skills with the ability to maintain work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills